Sammydress Huge Clothing Haul Review

So I was sent some items from Sammydress to review and boy was I excited. I decided to choose a wide variety of items that I felt fit with the transitioning weather of summer to fall. I also choose some beauty accessories that I can make good use out of on my daily routine. The clothing items were on trend while made of durable material. I did not have to worry about the material being too thin and showing my undergarments. The clothing items fit my body type well without me having to worry about it being too big on me.The styles ranged from rompers to dresses and the items that I can add to my daily outfits. I was definitely impressed by the jewelry items because the material was of amazing quality. In my video, I featured a lookbook so you can see how the items fit on me. I would recommend these clothing items to anyone because of the quality of the items, the affordability and the fast shipping that is offered to the customers as well as the many rewards programs that they offer to their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...