Hardcandy Makeup review



Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
Hard Candy
" Hi, I am a YouTuber with 10k subs a..." More
Ginormous Lash · Electric Blue

Here is my review of these items that were sent to me. I hear so many great things about hard candy so I was excited to be able to try out some of their items. The contour kit is perfect for multi-use since it features 4 different ways of how to use it. For me the first two colors were too light for my complexion, but I am sure it is a great fit for fair skin girls. The correcting primer is also great for red spots. I enjoy it because it fills in your pores with it's silicon type texture. This is great for blurring and smoothing out your face. The setting spray worked well as a refresher as I finished my makeup application. I didn't see a difference of how my makeup held up throughout the day but I love it as a refresher to get rid of the powdery look. The final product is the mascara, I enjoy this mascara because it grabs all of your lashes and you can see the color well against my black eye lashes. I find that some of the items were a hit and a miss but I can't wait to check out the other items Hard Candy has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...