Here are some tips of how to make your lace frontal look natural.
1. create gradiant thinness along the hairline
2. mimic your own hair line as much as possible.
3. mimic temples for realistic look.
4. add baby hair to blend line of demarcation of lace
5. use elastic band to hold lace flat to hairline.
This hair is beautiful, the curl pattern is very curly and you get a lot of hair per bundle. I love how the curls are loose but not too tight. I will wear this for 3+ weeks and do a review of how the hair performs.