Affordable Virgin Hair | Aliexpress: Virgo Hair Company Unboxing & Intial Review

Hair Info
Virgo Hair Company Brazilian water wave 10in closure, 12, 14 ,16 inches
:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-products-3pcs-lot-with-1pcs-top-lace-closure-Brazilian-Water-Wave-Romance-Curly-Hair/626041_1380573207.html

3/4 bundles:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Extension-Mixed-3pcs-lot-300g-Water-Wave-Curly-Hair-10-26/626041_985791528.html

This hair is beautiful with it's water wave curls. Unfortunately its too too damn hot to wear curly hair. I used three bundles and it consumes my tiny head. I flat ironed it and am loving it this way. I will rock this hair in its curly state in the winter to help keep my head warm. Since my hair is flat ironed, I plan to keep it straight for a month before i wash it and let it be curly. I dont want to continue to flat iron it and make it heat damaged.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...