Hair Update Length Check & Plan

average 14 inches

after light teim

 Bsb
My Plan until  late Dec, 12 weeks post is to moisturize and seal. Deep condition with oils such as olive, coconut and vitamin E oil and to only use the flat iron once a month. Blow dry 50% and 50% air dry. By 6 weeks I will make another U-Part Wig and wash bi-weekly. I hope to make it to gazing BSL. I plan to do the inversion Method once a month to gain 3 inches and take some Hair vitamins. In conjunction I am using my Fast Hair system. Wish me Luck.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I need to get to growing again. I've been maintaining at bsl for a year. Now I'm bored and ready to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks healthy...
    I wish you best of Luck dear..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...