Length Check Update






I plan on growing my hair out until oct to decide to have a blunt or semi even cut. The left side of my hair is healthy it is just a couple of strands that are extremely long, I am keeping these hair so that I can know what it is like to have mid back length hair and Bsl length hair. What it looks like in the front and the back. I am hoping that my hair reaches to bsb by Oct for my birthday so I can give it a good cut. By Dec when I am almost 6 month stretch at my nape I will try my best to flat iron my hair to get a good look at what my hair length is. I will do the inversion method and maybe buy some hair supplements.

7 comments:

  1. All the best with your goal, I'm trying to reach BSL by December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i hope we get there too

      Delete
  2. Which hair supplements do you plan to take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know yet, prob some multivitamins and try to get biotin.

      Delete
  3. omg ur hairs gorgeous!! love the hair styles in your banner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...