July Hair& Beauty Favs


Mac Extra Dimension-Shape the Future: I love this as a highlighter and blush, It is a rose berry color that gives my skin a dewy finish, Both sides can be used separately and can be used together.



La Color Hd Concealer -Fawn : This is a great concealer, it dries quick and it stays on all day long with out creasing, I use this as a brown bone highlight and to clean up my eye brows and make them sharp. I used this under my eyes and it was amazing, I hope to buy more color selections.


Black Jamacian Castor oil extra Dark: This is light and not so thick as traditional castor oil because it is a blend. I used this in my deep conditioner, apply to my ends and also apply to my scalp. It does not have a scent and it does not make my hair sticky.


Bath and body works Bali Mango: I love this it has a nie fruith scents ,It is not over powering and I used before I leave the house.It is Large so this will last me a long time.


Noxzema : I love this because it does not dry my face out after I air dry my face, It leaves it moisturized and it removes the dirt and oil from my face. It is creamy and thick and it has a medium peppermint smell. I dont mind the smell because it makes me feel calm. 


Eco Styler Gel: So I used this for my famous twist out and it was amazing, I love the strong hold, I did actually experience the flakes, That was when I raked the comb through my edges to part my hair. It can leave your feelin dry so to combat that, I make sure to deep condition .


Bioinfusion Keratin Smoothing conditioner: This is creamy and thick, it has a lovely fragrance and it is not strong enough to make my hair super hard, my hair feel smooth when I rinse and I get a lot of slip. I like it because it has so many hair protein it helps in many different areas. It also has oil in it to help add some moisture. 

Ingredients
Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetrimonium Chloride , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth 20 , Sorbitol , Stearalkonium Chloride , Dimethicone , Cyclomethicone , Fragrance , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Citric Acid , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycol Stearate , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Algae Extract , Pollen Extract , Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract , Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract (Wheat) , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Amodimethicone , Polyquaternium 37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , PPG 1 Trideceth 6 , Stearic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Panthenol , Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil (Meadowfoam) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopheryl , Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary) , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Methylisothiazolinone , PPG-2 Methyl Ether , Aminomethyl Propanol , Hydrolyzed Silk , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenethyl Alcohol , PPB-2 Methyl Ether

1 comment:

  1. I have that concealer! It's amazing for the price.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...