Easy Riya wig for protective style



SKU: EASY-RIYA
Average Ratings:
List Price: $30.99
Price: $19.99
You Save: $11.00 (35%)
Color:



Backup Color:









I picked a color 1B and the length seems like 16 inches that touches at full bra strap.
I made a mistake of combing this hair. Big no no. It is synthetic hair.
It blends well with my hair forgiving my brown left over hair strands.
The size is a big like a blow out. The wig cap fits well and it has two draw strings.
There is no curls, simple and straight.Great for wearing in causal settings.



2 comments:

  1. On your blog it has 1b for this wig but when I click on janet collection it doesn't. Can you help me find where I can get this wig in 1b? I've been looking all over for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.hairstopandshop.com/shop/pc/Easy-Riya-half-wig-br-b-font-color-0040eb-Easy-Wear-Series-font-b-br-By-Janet-Collection-p1000.htm

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...