Deep condition with shea naturals

This is creamy, light scent and it very thick. At first I saw the texture I said to my self wow this is thick. It has a weird smell not pleasant. I section my hair into four parts apply and detangle. I put my shower cap on my head and started reading reviews.
BIG MISTAKE don't wait after to read reviews. Basically everyone said it did nothin and they used it for other purpose..So after half an hour later, I said to my self ok dess let's wash this out I'm not seeing anything good. So I wash and omg Wtf I could have slap my self. What is this. Did I just put Grease on my hair , nothing I tell you. I look at the ingredients and Wooo dupe moisturizer. All natural and oils. Disappointed but ima try this out as a moisturizer and see how it goes. This is my first time buying shea naturals. Leave a comment your fav product.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried a lot of their products, but my favorites are the hair milks and the curl souffle (for twist outs). Most people like the shampoos, but I didn't care for them. I heard that a lot of relaxed heads didn't care for that deep conditioner, so I steered clear of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i see why, now i use it to moisturize.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...