Birthday Haul :Today I Turn 20

I Tried both condtioners and Its a a protein treatment. It didn't feel creamy or thick or light. It felt watery like  some serum, so I apply it and my hair did not mesh with it like moisturizing conditioners , so I know this is protein. So after baggying with this and rinsing my hair  it felt like it had a film on it. and it felt hard.  strong protein. I love protein but since i already have aphogee ima have to be careful. Hawaiian silk is great for the balance. I tried the curl former on dry hair. and it gives a nice curl. Idk about alseeping with this and staying under the dryer dayummm. I got a lot of hair that will take hours. when I relax I shall see. 

 New growth at 13 weeks post


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...