Hair Challenge Stretch: 15 weeks post

So I plan on stretching my relaxer to 15 weeks post in order to help me retain extra length and make me feel alot closer to bsl. I had a detangling disaster last week and im sure that caused some damage to my ends. I need to get a trim when I relax and recolor/rinse my hair for an over all better appearance. In order to help me stretch
1. NO Heat week1-4
2. Baggy method everyday for 1hr
3. Drink water
4.Take Fish oil
5. limit manipulation with comb.
6. massage  scalp
1st weeks bun my hair.
2nd week combo braid out and bun
3rd week bun with clip ins
4th week optional, straight with flat iron for prep of relaxer last day.

2 comments:

  1. I have never thought of putting together a plan for my stretch, but this sounds like a great idea. Usually for me I plan to stretch 16 weeks and by week 10 I am at breaking point and put my hair into braids. Maybe if I put a plan together, that would help me manage my stretch and retain the length, I'll try it out. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea to make a plan for stretching. I'm at 7 months right now and plan to relax soon. I usually go 6 months, but I don't really sit down and plan it out. I think I should start this...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...