12+ weeks O_0 Can I make it to 16 wks ?

So background info, I used a rinse to make my hair red and baggy method for  the previous week. So I cowashed yesterday and it was HELL. My hair was clumping and getting matted causing breakage. I cowashed and my hair was flowing in the water like butter but when I air dry and try to detangle HELL once again so i tried my best and braided my hair. My hair is also shedding because I see white bulbs at the end. I took a  moment to think and ponder on relaxing. I haven't used heat in prob 2/3 weeks. So I went home and did that exactly. My new growth is so tangled no wonder it was difficult to detangle. My hair was much better to comb through after flat ironing. I added cream to my scalp also and it helped my hair much.
Lesson learn: Moisture Overload. Must keep my scalped oiled and keep my protein up.
WHY: Aphogee green tea spray is done.Gro aut oil is done.
Plan: continue to stretch buy aphogee and a growth aid oil, wanna try liquid gold also buy split ender. I already have broken strands trimming will at least help some and prevent more set back.
ANY TIPS WHAT DO YOU THINK

2 comments:

  1. when i am getting deep into stretches, i do a few things. ONE, before every wash i will take time and comb out my entire head, roots included. i take my time and detangle. TWO, i proceed to shampoo OR OPTION B, I apply my protein mayo on my dry hair before washing. this helps me greatly. hth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alexis...it's very helpful to take the time to detangle when deep into a stretch. Lately since I am at 7 months, I apply deep conditioner mixed with oils to my roots and ends. It makes it so much easier to detangle my hair before washing. Good luck on your hair journey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...