Hawaiian Silk 14 in 1 My Love :)

OMG This is my favorite moisturizer EVER. This is #1 numero uno. I taught S-Curl was the ulitmate moisturizer because it made my hair soft and added thickness but this right here, ohhhhh weeeee can't compete. Some would say they are the same thing. But nonono this is NON-GREASE. This moisturizer 



  • makes my hair soft and moisturized.
  •  It doesn't weigh my hair down and it is a watery but not too wet consistency.
  • It is in a spray form easy for application.
  • It even has a light fragrance to it. 
I LOVE IT.No more S-Curl, ORS hair lotion, or Africa best hair lotion. I found the one baby. I have been looking for a moisturizer that I can add on quickly and be heavy handed at the same time without worries. I am on my 2nd bottle now. I went to the store looking for it I almost cry when I didnt see. Staring at S-Curl I was thinking to me self I have to settle.But I kept on looking and there it was. This is my STAPLE. I will even stock up on this, I love it so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...