Elf Haul: Make up Essential


As for the Face primer, this is clear it is like a silicone base for your face.It kept my oily forehead from becoming extra shinny as it does by the end of the day. Plus for controlling my t-zone oil.

The brush set and mist is nice, it gives a big disperse perfect for one spray to your face.It does wash off that cakey ashy look on my face but I think it speeds up the oxidation in my foundation.Plus is it does make my face look like I dont have on foundation.

The brush cleanser is also great for cleaning multiple brushes at a single shot, alot is dispersed.

Pressed Powder coco, this is a purchase for contouring , This has a red undertone, not complimenting for my yellow or beige undertone. A little bit will go for contouring but it works.

Gotta Glow Blush, This I herd is a universal highlighter, I love it, it has a golden undertone.I use this to highlight all the time.


Lip balm spf 15 peach This is exactly orange. Im kind of afraid of bright color but I will try with it.This lip balm will defiantly make your fines lines appear more if a lip balm is not applied under.  Dont like it.Its Flaky and not pigmented.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post
    Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...