21 Questions with my Hair
Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
when i started high school and i was looking at youtube hair gurus.
2. What are your 2 favorite products?
Aphogee and africa's best olive oil therapy
3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
Scary Spice, and TlC, tia and tamara
4. What is your ultimate goal length?
5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
take photos and share on youtube, hairlista and kiss.
6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
spiral curls and fish tail
7. Which do you prefer: Health or length?
Both but i know length is what i really want more.
8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?
I don't know
9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
BSS brands and drugstore brands are fine because its the ingredients that makes the products work with your hair,
10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
sealing my hair and moisturizing it. I love drenching the product in my hair.
13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen
Flat ironing my hair and blow drying it. The process takes forever
14. Oils or butters?
Oil ,i never really tried butter.
15. Bun or ponytail?
Buns i will rock that for a week.
16. Wig or weave (or neither)?
Half wig, i would like to try
17. What is your opinion on growth aids?
They are miracle workers,i tried hair finity, hairdrenaline , biotin. Hairdrenaline was good for the min until i got a allergic reaction. Ima try gro aut oil and see how that works.
18. What length do you consider long?
BSL and Beyond,
19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
Middle school, went for a perm.
20. What do you like to surf the most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?
All of the Above
21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
Find out what products work for you and stick with it, a journal will be helpful to keep your progress and work through set backs
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)