NYX Wish list Lipstick


 I have purchased both the NYX lip gloss and lipstick, I love the color range and how pigmented the colors are. You can pink matte or shimmer. The price is cheap and you can always mix and match both product. The price range are from $2.99 to $5.00. I can't wait to start my collection. My favorite colors are the hot pink orange,brown, purple,red,nude and light pink. Here is a list of color i am hoping to buy.




<---------------- ROUND LIPSTICK                                      


LSS509
NARCISSUS











LSS521
CHLOE






                                                                   







LSS529
THALIA



















LSS533A
PURE RED






















Tea LSS603


LSS573
STONE


LSS634
LOUSIANA




















LSS535A
PINK LYRIC






































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...