Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Cream Therapy


Price- $3.99
IT SAYS 
  • Formulated to combat dry hair and scalp
  • Formulated with extra virgin olive oil
  • Penetrates to help repair damaged hair

My Thoughts 
I love this moisturizer, it is thick and creamy. It does not leave a greasy build up on my hair and it make my hair soft and shinny. There is no protein in this product. It comes in a jar so i have more control for dipping my fingers. it took me a while to find this product because i taught it was in a bottle form and i bought this below. They are very different. The bottle below is very runny and lite, and i didn't like how it made my hair feel.This is also comparable to the ORS Olive Oil hair lotion but in my opinion the ORS leave my hair greasy also. 


Ingredients
Aqua (Water) , Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean) , Propylene Glycol , Steareth-2 , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Steareth-20 , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Lanolin Oil , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Polyquaternium-37 , DMDM Hydantoin , Fragrance , Methylparaben , t-Butyl Hydroquinone , Propylparaben , Zea Mays Oil (Corn) , BHT , BHA , CI 61570 (Green 5) , CI 47005 (Yellow 10) , CI 15510 (Orange 4) , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower) , Soluble Collagen , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary) , Equisetum Hiernale Extract (Horsetail) , Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...